<$BlogRSDUrl$>
.............................
Straight Angle™: Something like that!!
Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Something like that!! 

How much ever I tell to myself that, I would keep my blog away from loading with Google stuff, the resolve lasts till just the moment I see a news that has something even remotely to do with Google..Call me whatever...but to be fair to myself and to Google, one only had to see their Ad for Software Engineers today in Appointment section of TOI(Hyd edition). Not that I read that tabloid, but I happened to peek into the Ascent section, when my neighbour in the bus was reading it.....

At first I thought it to be a sign of "OM", but on second thoughts it got clear..it is the face of a human...they had taken the Capital G of the Google into being the forehead, with the two "O's" inside the "g" fitted horizontally, that made up the eyes, the "l" that made the nose and the "e", inverted to be the mouth....wonderfull..anyone who had got the picture and is able to scan it, would do a great service in putting up the advertisement for it's ingenunity. The ad is for software engineers for it's R&D centre in Bangalore....How I wish I were a Software Engineer...it's too late now....

"kadarkari thanil neeyum naanum ullavum pozhuthu,
paRavaiyai poal ghanam paadi paRakkum manadhu,
ingu paaivadu puthu vellamae,
enai saernthathu iru ullamae,
kulir vaadai thaan sen thaLiRilae,
indha vaalibhum than thuNaiilae,
iLa maeni un vasamooo..."

~Was that Vaali or Vairamuthu???

I got my passport today...it had been since three months that I applied, so much for the improved processes and all...I had been constantly checking my passport status in the passport office site for the past two months and I lost patience when I kept seeing the "Your Application is under process"..I wrote to the grievance section about the delay and the reply was prompt...it said that my police report hadn't yet been received in the passport office...so only after they receive the Clear Police Report would they do anything over my passport...

So back to the Police station, where I had completed the formalities by April 10th. When contacted back, the reply was that they had just sent the papers 2 days bcak and I would get the passport within a week...all these after I had submitted all the Documents necessary for the verification...so far so good....

BTW,
"nilavinai eduthu arughil kaatiyadhu nee thaanae-
arughil kaatiyadhu nee thaanae
malarin mughavarighal sonnathu nee thaanae
kaatRu bhoomi varum kaadhal paseum mugham
aRimugham seithadhu yaar yaar- en anbe nee thaanae
gangai gangai aatRai kavithaighal kondu varum
kaaviri ootRai kannil kaiyil thandhaval nee thane
aanaal pennae nenjai mattum moodi vaithaayae
aanaal pennae nenjai mattum moodi vaithaayae"

~this had to be Vairamuthu!!..

6 Comments:

Blogger Subramaniam Avinash said...

i think i know why ur obsessed with google. and it's not just becos it's a great company to work for. it's because it's a great company to work for. nice description. got it...with some difficulty. pick it up, scan it and show us. cheers.

6/22/2005 8:00 AM  
Blogger Cogito said...

Hey , Would be keen to know which is the ad agency for the google Ad !

6/22/2005 10:45 PM  
Blogger Krish said...

@Dopppsy:yeah! U r right!!...Google is an amazing company to work in and work for!!...
Infact I cud have done it(posted) had I got a scanner with me...Neways I will try to do it...I Googled for the ad all yesterday, but I cudnt get a soft copy of the ad...!!
@Cogito: I dont know!!...may be Dopppsy might be knowing!! What Doppps???

6/22/2005 11:49 PM  
Blogger Subramaniam Avinash said...

i think they have an in-house agency. maybe here's a url/guy who can help you with it. he's a mine of info on the ad industry. he's the adlova on my links bar. cheers

6/23/2005 3:46 AM  
Blogger satosphere said...

Google is a great company - nothing wrong in being obsessed with that company.

You should go out and check the Google Doodles - they are just pretty amazing - they have done a number of things for different occasions.

And why are you getting your passport so late? Didnt you apply earlier?

6/26/2005 2:05 AM  
Blogger Krish said...

@Sat: I had never felt bad about being obsessed with Google...I had checked that site too(Googel Doodles)..true, it is a wonderfull site...and reg Passport, I never thought about applying for one..Blame it on my Patriotism!!.. ;-)*Winks in self-priding sarcasm*

6/27/2005 12:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Jus beenFree Counters visits
Free Counter

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

© All that is written here are the Genuine Products of the Intellect of the author and are protected by the relevant copyright acts...If you wish to quote the highness you can do so at your own risk and at risk to the integrity of the author's cerebrum.

Disclaimer:
All that is written in this blog are the personal opinions of the author and are in no way representative of the organisation that the author has worked for or is working for or would be working for in the future.

Get Firefox!

:: Adam Smith's Controlled Greed ::



Swarnasrikrishnan/Male/28. Lives in India/Tamilnadu/Chennai, speaks Tamil, English, 

Malayalam, German, Hindi(??). Eye color is black. I am a god. I am also optimistic.
It's me machan:

Swarnasrikrishnan, Male, 28, India, Tamilnadu, Chennai, Tamil, English, Malayalam, German, Hindi(??)


::New Craze::


::Visual Treat ::
:: Paths Last Taken ::
::Partners in Wandering::


:: Strangers in Wandering ::


::Wanderers Stumbled Upon::


::Wanderers for India::


::Corporate Wanderers::


:: Traces left behind ::

April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005