<$BlogRSDUrl$>
.............................
Straight Angle™: Getting T(R)agged!!!
Friday, June 10, 2005

Getting T(R)agged!!! 

( © : Chakra..I had just Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V'd from his post)

Book tagging virus is on in the blogosphere at the moment. Many Thanks to Chakra who tagged me.

Total Number of Books I Own: Must be about 30-40. I had never thought of making a list of all books that I read..most of my reading comes just like that...I hardly remember the author's name of the book...Only now Iam growing up to noting down the author name and making a list of the books that I read. Also, I use the Library for my reading..not necessarily buying books(ie untill now)

Last few Books I Bought:

  • To Kill a Mocking Bird - Harper Lee(Yeah!. I bought it after a not-so-lovable experience with The Inscrutable Americans..)
  • The Inscrutable Americans -Anurag Mathur
  • Ponniyin Selvan - Amarar Kalki
  • Last Book I was gifted: Oops!!..I don't know why, but people seldom think of gifting me a book...so I am unable to fill in this column.

    Last Book I Read: The Inscrutable Americans - Anurag Mathur (Last week)

    Currently Reading: To Kill a Mocking Bird - Harper Lee.

    Five Books That Mean a Lot to Me:

    All that I read matter a lot to me. Just for the sake of answering, I list 5 books that are on top of my mind this instance.

  • Theivaththin Kural - A collected volume of Acharya's (Chandrasekharendra Saraswathi Swamigal) verses.
  • The Age of Paradox - Charles Handy- Actually, this book would have come first, but for the faith I have in Acharya.
  • The Alchemist - Paulo Coelho.
  • Ponniyin Selvan - Kalki.
  • Selfish Gene - Richard Dawkins.
  • Tag five people and have them do this on their blogs:
    (All you hav to do is, prepare similar stuff and post the same on your blog)

  • reNUka
  • Eroteme
  • Karthik Narayanan Venkatesh a.k.a Mottai Boss
  • Cogito
  • Venkat

  • BTW, the title of the post is not indicative of my mood...it jus was rthymic...that's it to it...I enjoy writing about books...
    Chakra.... that one was for you...coz people might think you ragged me!!..[Not that I dont want them to think that way..but you see..courtesy;-)))]

    5 Comments:

    Blogger Chakra said...

    Great stuff mate... thanks for picking up the tag. Thats a good Ctrl C, Ctrl V. :)

    6/10/2005 12:02 PM  
    Blogger kaatss said...

    i already got tagged by a different blogger.....check out when you can

    6/10/2005 4:53 PM  
    Blogger Cogito said...

    Thanks for tagging me. Seems "Ponniyin Selvan" is common in both our lists ! Selfish Gene,Dheivathin Kural are both awesome books too..

    6/12/2005 8:55 AM  
    Blogger satosphere said...

    Not a fan of thrillers heh?

    Got to say, I havent got around reading many books...

    6/12/2005 1:46 PM  
    Blogger Krish said...

    @Chakra: Yeah Man!!...That is a hangover from my MBA days(Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V)..Cudnt help it..;-)
    @kaats: Thats great man!!..Getting tagged from many people means more frnds and that makes blogging even more interesting!!
    @Cogito:Yeah!!..Ponniyin Selvan is a timeless classic..no wonder many tamil bloggers share the love for that book.
    @Sat: I am not into that much of Thrillers...But, Once upon a time, I used to read thrillers (mostly Tamizhvaanan's)...I had practically lived with Sangarlal, Myna, Kathirikkai etc..miss them now...of late, I hadnt read many thrillers!!`

    6/12/2005 11:54 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home



    Jus beenFree Counters visits
    Free Counter

    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

    © All that is written here are the Genuine Products of the Intellect of the author and are protected by the relevant copyright acts...If you wish to quote the highness you can do so at your own risk and at risk to the integrity of the author's cerebrum.

    Disclaimer:
    All that is written in this blog are the personal opinions of the author and are in no way representative of the organisation that the author has worked for or is working for or would be working for in the future.

    Get Firefox!

    :: Adam Smith's Controlled Greed ::



    Swarnasrikrishnan/Male/28. Lives in India/Tamilnadu/Chennai, speaks Tamil, English, 

Malayalam, German, Hindi(??). Eye color is black. I am a god. I am also optimistic.
    It's me machan:

    Swarnasrikrishnan, Male, 28, India, Tamilnadu, Chennai, Tamil, English, Malayalam, German, Hindi(??)


    ::New Craze::


    ::Visual Treat ::
    :: Paths Last Taken ::
    ::Partners in Wandering::


    :: Strangers in Wandering ::


    ::Wanderers Stumbled Upon::


    ::Wanderers for India::


    ::Corporate Wanderers::


    :: Traces left behind ::

    April 2004
    May 2004
    June 2004
    July 2004
    August 2004
    September 2004
    October 2004
    November 2004
    December 2004
    January 2005
    February 2005
    March 2005
    April 2005
    May 2005
    June 2005
    July 2005
    August 2005
    September 2005