<$BlogRSDUrl$>
.............................
Straight Angle™: iPhone!
Saturday, July 28, 2007

iPhone! 

After a month's wait, after numerous debates, I finally bought THE phone- iPhone today. I had had this feel that iPhone might not be all that useful to me. I already have an official phone and that was more than enough for me for the purpose of staying in touch.

But, When I saw the iPhone released, I know my reason, logic and sense wouldn't be all that strong and it wasn't all that strong, the other day when I had been to Apple store and was carrying some hard cash ;). I had pull myself out of the temptation to buy it. I was saved that day- but as time would testify now, not for long- just for a couple of weeks.

Today morning, woke up pretty early and with all the devotion of a pilgrimage, started to Apple Store. It is pretty irresistible once you see the beauty. I was just not able to contain myself when I saw it and asked the guy to immediately pack me one. It was as if some take away packing that I had ordered. A card, swipe and a signature later, my darling was in my hands.

Leaving you with the album, while I debate whether to take a new connection or transfer my official number to the new instrument- if that is the case, I am sure, there is going to be a lot of waxing and coaxing around for sure!


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Jus beenFree Counters visits
Free Counter

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

© All that is written here are the Genuine Products of the Intellect of the author and are protected by the relevant copyright acts...If you wish to quote the highness you can do so at your own risk and at risk to the integrity of the author's cerebrum.

Disclaimer:
All that is written in this blog are the personal opinions of the author and are in no way representative of the organisation that the author has worked for or is working for or would be working for in the future.

Get Firefox!

:: Adam Smith's Controlled Greed ::



Swarnasrikrishnan/Male/28. Lives in India/Tamilnadu/Chennai, speaks Tamil, English, 

Malayalam, German, Hindi(??). Eye color is black. I am a god. I am also optimistic.
It's me machan:

Swarnasrikrishnan, Male, 28, India, Tamilnadu, Chennai, Tamil, English, Malayalam, German, Hindi(??)


::New Craze::


::Visual Treat ::
:: Paths Last Taken ::
::Partners in Wandering::


:: Strangers in Wandering ::


::Wanderers Stumbled Upon::


::Wanderers for India::


::Corporate Wanderers::


:: Traces left behind ::

April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005