<$BlogRSDUrl$>
.............................
Straight Angle™: What's with me and Google??
Thursday, September 08, 2005

What's with me and Google?? 

These days, I get many a mails, from my close friends and also from bloggers, as to why my posts had become so Googlish!....Well, there are more than a couple of reasons:
  1. As Chakra had rightly said in the previous post, Google had become an Integral part of our (and mine too) Internet lives.
  2. Google and it's coherts,(read Orkut, Gmail, Blogger, G Talk etc) are something that I can't avoid!- These had given me some of my most cherished moments in life.
  3. Google had been able to inspire me to a great extent, on how to do business and how to "Think"- right from their advertisements - be it recruitment or promotion to their technology- hope u would remember this ad.
  4. That gives me an immense feeling of great minds at work and it is just but natural to appreciate talent- in whatever form that is, and my way of appreciating is writing about it in my blog!
  5. And finally, my MBA owes a looooots to Google! ;)
Some people did ask me whether I want to work for Google, and I keep writing these for that!..Nope!!...I am very clear about that!...What I have for Google is Admiration, not Aspiration!...With my current skill sets, I can never work for Google- unless ofcourse, they decide to get into Enterprise Solutions space, and I dont see any reason why they should- This is not their area and this would add no competitive advantage to them right now. But, if at all they move into this space(that is a big if), then may be my admiration might morph into aspiration..not till then!

And frankly speaking there is nothing that I can offer Google!..My friends tell me that I can work in the HR department- that is not what I want to do in Google.

If at all I work in Google, it would be in the technology side and not in the support function side and that would practically seal off almost all avenues for me in Google!

So all these posts(and many more to come) are to salute a phenomenon called Google and its technology and my admiration for it!

2 Comments:

Blogger Chakra said...

i can get what u r saying.. once upon a time i had admiration for your current employer.

9/08/2005 10:54 AM  
Blogger Krish said...

@Chakra: Glad U got that!..BTW,"Once upon a time" means, not any more??..:(..Can I ask why so?..May be I can guess what might have been the reason!..But will mail u!

9/09/2005 1:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Jus beenFree Counters visits
Free Counter

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

© All that is written here are the Genuine Products of the Intellect of the author and are protected by the relevant copyright acts...If you wish to quote the highness you can do so at your own risk and at risk to the integrity of the author's cerebrum.

Disclaimer:
All that is written in this blog are the personal opinions of the author and are in no way representative of the organisation that the author has worked for or is working for or would be working for in the future.

Get Firefox!

:: Adam Smith's Controlled Greed ::



Swarnasrikrishnan/Male/28. Lives in India/Tamilnadu/Chennai, speaks Tamil, English, 

Malayalam, German, Hindi(??). Eye color is black. I am a god. I am also optimistic.
It's me machan:

Swarnasrikrishnan, Male, 28, India, Tamilnadu, Chennai, Tamil, English, Malayalam, German, Hindi(??)


::New Craze::


::Visual Treat ::
:: Paths Last Taken ::
::Partners in Wandering::


:: Strangers in Wandering ::


::Wanderers Stumbled Upon::


::Wanderers for India::


::Corporate Wanderers::


:: Traces left behind ::

April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005