<$BlogRSDUrl$>
.............................
Straight Angle™: I am Thrilled!
Saturday, September 03, 2005

I am Thrilled! 

I am actually, thrilled to read this story hitting the wires sometime today and so, this post doesn't deserve a holiday. I had always maintained how much S**t is MS, but this goes just to prove that the entire system is such. But why am I complaining. It is much more interesting to think about this outburst from the CEO of the world's 2 most respected company(in 2004- according to this report).....


To read the entire story from the original source, click on the picture.

But to put up the story here too, an employee leaving MS to join Google had come to meet the CEO Mr. Steve Ballmer and he had asked him the reasons for his quiting. The words spoken by the CEO goes something like this:

(Reproduced from John Battelle's Search Blog)

A reliable source has passed along a legal document in the ongoing lawsuit between Google and Microsoft over Google's hiring of Kai-Fu Lee. The document is the "Declaration of Mark Lucovsky" in the case. Lucovsky was a distinguished engineer at Microsoft who defected to Google in November of 2004. His statement makes for some pretty interesting reading, to say the least.

The statement reads in part:

Prior to joining Google, I set up a meeting on or about November 11, 2004 with Microsoft's CEO Steve Ballmer to discuss my planned departure....At some point in the conversation Mr. Ballmer said: "Just tell me it's not Google." I told him it was Google.

At that point, Mr. Ballmer picked up a chair and threw it across the room hitting a table in his office. Mr. Ballmer then said: "Fucking Eric Schmidt is a fucking pussy. I'm going to fucking bury that guy, I have done it before, and I will do it again. I'm going to fucking kill Google." ....

Thereafter, Mr. Ballmer resumed trying to persuade me to stay....Among other things, Mr. Ballmer told me that "Google's not a real company. It's a house of cards."

-End of post.

Now, I am not at all surprised by this diatribe. It just goes to prove something about Google.

5 Comments:

Blogger Chakra said...

Krish.. ozhunga spam control enable pannu.. illenna, you wd asked to save gas & buy insurance, watches and what not. :)

Coming to the post, Steve doesn't act like a CEO, did he? silly.

9/03/2005 6:13 AM  
Blogger satosphere said...

Probably all just a rumor.

9/04/2005 1:31 PM  
Blogger Krish said...

@Chakra: I dont think that way Chakra!..He acted just like the CEO of that company...Micros**t...As the company, so the CEO...there isnt any surprise in that for me!:)

@Sat: Probable..but the Battellemedia isnt that untrustworthy site..afterall...so we trust that news too!

9/05/2005 12:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello ... my first time here. Do you work for Google or something? My God! every alternate post is about google. You should be maintaining their blog.

Nice blog ... enjoyed reading it!

9/06/2005 1:19 AM  
Blogger Krish said...

Hi Gayathri, Welcome Home!..I dont work for Google...how I wish I were!..but that apart, Google really enthuses me like none other(including humans..he..he)...n gald that u enjoyed reading it!

9/06/2005 3:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Jus beenFree Counters visits
Free Counter

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

© All that is written here are the Genuine Products of the Intellect of the author and are protected by the relevant copyright acts...If you wish to quote the highness you can do so at your own risk and at risk to the integrity of the author's cerebrum.

Disclaimer:
All that is written in this blog are the personal opinions of the author and are in no way representative of the organisation that the author has worked for or is working for or would be working for in the future.

Get Firefox!

:: Adam Smith's Controlled Greed ::



Swarnasrikrishnan/Male/28. Lives in India/Tamilnadu/Chennai, speaks Tamil, English, 

Malayalam, German, Hindi(??). Eye color is black. I am a god. I am also optimistic.
It's me machan:

Swarnasrikrishnan, Male, 28, India, Tamilnadu, Chennai, Tamil, English, Malayalam, German, Hindi(??)


::New Craze::


::Visual Treat ::
:: Paths Last Taken ::
::Partners in Wandering::


:: Strangers in Wandering ::


::Wanderers Stumbled Upon::


::Wanderers for India::


::Corporate Wanderers::


:: Traces left behind ::

April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005