<$BlogRSDUrl$>
.............................
Straight Angle™: Are you the one?
Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Are you the one? 

Are you one of those,who use MS word for making the posts...I mean do you type your entire posts in Microsoft Word and then cut and paste it in the blogger window?...I had been one a long time ago and also do that now-a-days, when the net connection slows down, coz then I cannot spell check my posts..but then, I hardly do spell-check too...I just keep typing...there might be grammatical errors too in my post..To say the truth, I hate the green/red lines that sneek through the typed stuff in MSWord.

But that apart, for the real purpose of this post....If you are the one to use that, then you would have found that it is a pain to cut it, paste it and then format it...if you had already formatted that (ie, if you ever bother to format to your posts) in MS, you would see that, in Blogger, it would change to ridiculous forms(blogger adds auto HTML codes for MSword material- so the ordianry line break there, is replaced with a paragraph break here in Blogger)...this would again be a pain to reformat...

But, as it is, Googleans know better...they had simply put up a toolbar for MSword...just as they had included a toolbar option for IE, where you can directly blog a webpage. Similar to that, you can directly post your stuff from the MSWord to the Blogger.....Have a look at here.

I wouldn't be using that...for quite sometime, till I get my own computer with me and start posting from that!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Chakra said...

This is interesting! Another move towards making it more user-friendly.

When I was using Blogger, I used to type it in MS Word, paste it in Notepad and then paste in Blogger window coz of the weird formatting stuff that used to get inserted.

Sometimes, when I need extra formatting, I used to manually include HTML tags - basically, I wd create a table and put my stuff in.

8/17/2005 8:29 AM  
Blogger Arun R said...

Now, this one is good. Even I used to copy everything from word into notepad and then paste them again in the blogger editor......

8/17/2005 9:04 AM  
Blogger Krish said...

@Chakra: Even I used to manually insert HTML codes for tables in the blogger window...Now that you use word-press(i guess),how is the user interface?....I am still wondering, whether the formatted word stuff gets(say for example, a table) posted?...I am yet to use it...let me wait for ppl's fedback for that...

@Arun:Yeah...I used to rather put that in blogger editor and edit the HTML than put it in notepad n loose all the word formatting(like coloring, italics etc)...now there is no need for that too...

8/17/2005 9:14 AM  
Blogger Arvind said...

well...you too have a HONEST blog!!! Keep Blogging!

8/17/2005 10:06 AM  
Blogger Krish said...

@Arvind: ;-)..Now what exactly you mean by "Honest".... :-|

8/18/2005 12:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Jus beenFree Counters visits
Free Counter

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

© All that is written here are the Genuine Products of the Intellect of the author and are protected by the relevant copyright acts...If you wish to quote the highness you can do so at your own risk and at risk to the integrity of the author's cerebrum.

Disclaimer:
All that is written in this blog are the personal opinions of the author and are in no way representative of the organisation that the author has worked for or is working for or would be working for in the future.

Get Firefox!

:: Adam Smith's Controlled Greed ::



Swarnasrikrishnan/Male/28. Lives in India/Tamilnadu/Chennai, speaks Tamil, English, 

Malayalam, German, Hindi(??). Eye color is black. I am a god. I am also optimistic.
It's me machan:

Swarnasrikrishnan, Male, 28, India, Tamilnadu, Chennai, Tamil, English, Malayalam, German, Hindi(??)


::New Craze::


::Visual Treat ::
:: Paths Last Taken ::
::Partners in Wandering::


:: Strangers in Wandering ::


::Wanderers Stumbled Upon::


::Wanderers for India::


::Corporate Wanderers::


:: Traces left behind ::

April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005