<$BlogRSDUrl$>
.............................
Straight Angle™
Friday, January 21, 2005
With the Placements coming to a close at TAPMI, its time to think of Convocation 2005....The 19th convocation of TAPMI and the first that I would attend....The convocation is on March 26th..The Chief Guest had been finalized...its Mr.Vikram Singh Mehta(Chairman Shell Group of Companies India)....He would be delivering the Convocation address on that day....We are already prepared for it....
The fifth term marks have come...as expected....a big time screwed up term...I had missed three quizzes coz I forgot them...So had to content with an "F"- my first "F" in any test(ofcourse this is even without giving the quiz)..In my illustrious career spanning 20 years of education, this is the first quiz or test, that I have failed....shame on me...feels very bad...that too in Training & Development and Services Marketing.....I missed T&D quiz because I was late for the class by two minutes...so got out of class and that fateful day, a surprise quiz was conducted...and that gave an "F"...In Services Marketing, I totally forgot the quiz...The quiz was scheduled at 1.00 PM and I didn't had any class in the morning...so I was there in the hostel, typing the BrandScan report. It was well past 1.30 that I remembered I need to have lunch...So I went to the mess only to find it closed...shit that was a Saturday and we don't have our mess...We need to go out...cursing myslef, I start to the Institute to catch other guys for accompany me to Lunch...borrowed the Hero-Honda from yashasvi and started to the college....on my way, met Vasudha, who told that guys are waiting for me....I arrive at the college, only to find curious look in the faces of all..ofcourse they all know I had missed the Quiz...Moron its me who took long to understand what the look is for....But its too late....the quiz is over...and I get an "F"...
The last quiz I missed was on (well I had already blogged about it on 18/12/2004)..go check there....its under"How long it takes for you to forget things???"
I am not in any mood of missing quizzes any more...its really a dent in my Ego, that I cannot get an "F", anywhere, anytime...Well I can take it..
However, I need to tell this...I will be free from today till well into next week.....I have absolutely no classes scheduled till 31st of January...its because of the Marketing Strategy course....its taken by a majority of students and it goes on day in day out for over a week...and so when these guys slog out for the Marketing Strategy, I have nothing to do...I haven't taken the course...Lots of time...nothing great to do....
Books...well...somehow I couldn't concentrate in books for sometime now...I think something is bothering me to a great extent.....Day in day out...I am being bugged by some thoughts that just wouldn't go off...have been really trying hard to get rid of those memories...but then its really tough....to see your hopes slash in front of you...with your own hands you bury it deep into somewhere...hoping it would never rise again....but then you never really bury it...it still lingers on...only to swallow you at times and make you redundant...jus a mass of flesh and blood...with no life....Zombies with breath...skeletons of buried hopes and wishes....playing fatal games with your dreams....Butchering heart like a red hot sword through cheese...yeah...yet another rambling...
I thought I would never regret my decisions...but certain events had made me regret my decisions....certain miscalculations, certain misjudgements had made me look silly....okay...atleast no regrets for this....for that....and for everything...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Jus beenFree Counters visits
Free Counter

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

© All that is written here are the Genuine Products of the Intellect of the author and are protected by the relevant copyright acts...If you wish to quote the highness you can do so at your own risk and at risk to the integrity of the author's cerebrum.

Disclaimer:
All that is written in this blog are the personal opinions of the author and are in no way representative of the organisation that the author has worked for or is working for or would be working for in the future.

Get Firefox!

:: Adam Smith's Controlled Greed ::



Swarnasrikrishnan/Male/28. Lives in India/Tamilnadu/Chennai, speaks Tamil, English, 

Malayalam, German, Hindi(??). Eye color is black. I am a god. I am also optimistic.
It's me machan:

Swarnasrikrishnan, Male, 28, India, Tamilnadu, Chennai, Tamil, English, Malayalam, German, Hindi(??)


::New Craze::


::Visual Treat ::
:: Paths Last Taken ::
::Partners in Wandering::


:: Strangers in Wandering ::


::Wanderers Stumbled Upon::


::Wanderers for India::


::Corporate Wanderers::


:: Traces left behind ::

April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005