<$BlogRSDUrl$>
.............................
Straight Angle™: Damn it!!!!
Saturday, January 08, 2005

Damn it!!!! 

After all sorts of persuasion and pleading and mailing, I think this aint going any where...I certainly dont like indifference and that is what I am getting at the other end...so after this short an encounter I am positive that the result is Negative....no crips...only concerns....I'm sure there wouldnt be a better person..but then opinions vary and as they say"Every ass has a hole"... Iam least worried about this..after all it came my way, when I least expected it...so when it leaves me why the hell should I worry....for all those who couldnt figure out what the heck I am speaking..I am sorry this is one of the most intimate things and I prefer it to be with me only.
But there are other things that I would dwelve on...like the recent deliberations regarding the Budget and the things with Reliance...
But then they arent the top of my mind now.....rite now all that is in my head is the placements and that starts by Jan 19th...with the days inching by I had grown a bit nervous...not that I need to worry about the placements...with the line up of companies this year, that would be my last worry...all I am worried about is my dream company....as of now...(infact for a long time) two companies had been in my hit list......HLL and Infosys.... lemme c what I end up with..
I would also be carefull about the Profile that the companies offer...
BrandScan Project has been completed and had been accepted by the Company too...TITAN industries would get richer in Knowledge with this report....he..he..he.. to celebrate that yesterday, the Team Titan went out for a dinner....to our own Guzzler's Inn...what a dinner it turned out to be...but the Hyderabadi Biriyani turned out to be very spicy and every one finished the dinner with a very emotional touch....with watery eyes and running noses...
The weather in Manipal has turned to worse....hot days followed by warm nights is one of the nightmares we need to live with, in Manipal.....but for the past two days I have been playing(rather practicing) football....it is scaring to see how much stamina I have lost....I was unable to run for 2 minutes....I need to do something....I shouldnt let this go off hook..... I need to regain my self....I need to Jog(Joke)......I need to get up early in the morning for Jogging....but then who will wake me up....I leave it to you GOD....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

എനിയ്ക്കൊരു ചുക്കും മനസ്സിലായില്ല.

അഞ്ജലി

1/08/2005 7:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Jus beenFree Counters visits
Free Counter

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

© All that is written here are the Genuine Products of the Intellect of the author and are protected by the relevant copyright acts...If you wish to quote the highness you can do so at your own risk and at risk to the integrity of the author's cerebrum.

Disclaimer:
All that is written in this blog are the personal opinions of the author and are in no way representative of the organisation that the author has worked for or is working for or would be working for in the future.

Get Firefox!

:: Adam Smith's Controlled Greed ::



Swarnasrikrishnan/Male/28. Lives in India/Tamilnadu/Chennai, speaks Tamil, English, 

Malayalam, German, Hindi(??). Eye color is black. I am a god. I am also optimistic.
It's me machan:

Swarnasrikrishnan, Male, 28, India, Tamilnadu, Chennai, Tamil, English, Malayalam, German, Hindi(??)


::New Craze::


::Visual Treat ::
:: Paths Last Taken ::
::Partners in Wandering::


:: Strangers in Wandering ::


::Wanderers Stumbled Upon::


::Wanderers for India::


::Corporate Wanderers::


:: Traces left behind ::

April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005