<$BlogRSDUrl$>
.............................
Straight Angle™: Jus a thought!!!!
Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Jus a thought!!!! 

It has been long since I tweaked around with the template...The HTML codes and the structure...I had been pretty happy with the layout, though it some times gives a very sober feeling even to me...The one who was satisfied before...But then it requires you to sit through the 17 pages of coding(in MSWord) and then see where all can the improvements be made..Also it requires you to decide on the width of the postings..Actually now I feel the width of each posting is less...So it seems to be a rather long post....I need to increase the breadth, so that more words would fit in the table that has been defined for posts..That would typically be a single code, but then I haven't defined the width in absolute terms, rather it has been defined as a Percentage of the screen, which means that I need to sit through and adjust percent by percent and then see the differences and that becomes a real pain...So I am content with the layout I have got now and would live with it for some more time.....Also my first anniversary with the blogosphere would be coming up on April 24th......I would try my best to give this site a new look before the end of April...I would like to have a different feeling post April 30.....
I started this blog to mostly write about a particular phase in my life.....that is my Summers in Mumbai....Those days when with my limited knowledge of spoken Hindi, how I survived that wonderful city for 2 months......How harsh its in the outside world.....The differences in perception, outlook and the valuable lessons I learned there in terms of interactions had certainly made me wiser (atleast I hope so).
I am happy that this has turned out to be a great experience to learn a lot things and to interact with such diverse people and to make friends..Though most of them wouldn't have seen me, or vice versa, I know it has been great to interact with them......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Jus beenFree Counters visits
Free Counter

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

© All that is written here are the Genuine Products of the Intellect of the author and are protected by the relevant copyright acts...If you wish to quote the highness you can do so at your own risk and at risk to the integrity of the author's cerebrum.

Disclaimer:
All that is written in this blog are the personal opinions of the author and are in no way representative of the organisation that the author has worked for or is working for or would be working for in the future.

Get Firefox!

:: Adam Smith's Controlled Greed ::



Swarnasrikrishnan/Male/28. Lives in India/Tamilnadu/Chennai, speaks Tamil, English, 

Malayalam, German, Hindi(??). Eye color is black. I am a god. I am also optimistic.
It's me machan:

Swarnasrikrishnan, Male, 28, India, Tamilnadu, Chennai, Tamil, English, Malayalam, German, Hindi(??)


::New Craze::


::Visual Treat ::
:: Paths Last Taken ::
::Partners in Wandering::


:: Strangers in Wandering ::


::Wanderers Stumbled Upon::


::Wanderers for India::


::Corporate Wanderers::


:: Traces left behind ::

April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005