<$BlogRSDUrl$>
.............................
Straight Angle™: In a very happy mood!!!
Sunday, January 09, 2005

In a very happy mood!!! 

I am in a very happy, satisfied and light mood today....Got my hair cut after a month...my hair had really got long and disturbing...I had always been a light headed guy(he..he...he)...but with the extra growth at the top, it has of late become too heavy to carry around...also I have a really hard, thick hair...gets menacing at morning...God I just let them go...also saw some nice movies....Shimla Special, Singaravelan and Alaipaayuthae...Shimla Special was simply superb....excellent comedies of yesteryears...Singaravelan though being a full time masala, was atleast enjoyable....some nice comedies too...But the icing on the cake was Alaipaayuthae....Nice Film you see...had seen it 10 times(including the current one)...afterall we do find a bit of free time now-a-days to watch movies...there were atleast 3 movies running simultaneoulsy...the other two were Whistle and Narashima...Whistle I had seen it and wasnt in a mood to watch thrillers...I want something light...some comedy.....so thought would watch Narashima...but then with Shimla Special and Singaravelan, these two won hands down....Had been free for the past 5 days...my last scheduled class was on Tuesday..infact I had only attended 3 classes from the start of this term...luckily I hadnt taken Advertisement Management....then I would have been screwed up....This term papers are a little lighter....System Dynamics and Learnig Organisations(SDLO), Emotinal Intelligence(EMIN), Information Risk Management(IRSM), IT Strategy(ITSR), Research Methodology in Behavioural Sciences(RBSC) are some of the papers that I had taken this term...In this only RBSC is a three credit course...all others are either single credit or two credit...so not big deal....I will be able to catch up a bit...I was also hearing the songs from Kisna( Yesterday only I know Kisna is a colloquial form of Krishna...atlast) Nice Songs....
The other work remaining is submitting MIP report(Phase III) its a case to be written about the Organisation of our Summer Work...submission has been hanging fire for almost three weeks now...but then it is almost done...only proof reading is left and I will finish it this week...all said and done...I am happy today...very happy...dont know why...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Jus beenFree Counters visits
Free Counter

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

© All that is written here are the Genuine Products of the Intellect of the author and are protected by the relevant copyright acts...If you wish to quote the highness you can do so at your own risk and at risk to the integrity of the author's cerebrum.

Disclaimer:
All that is written in this blog are the personal opinions of the author and are in no way representative of the organisation that the author has worked for or is working for or would be working for in the future.

Get Firefox!

:: Adam Smith's Controlled Greed ::



Swarnasrikrishnan/Male/28. Lives in India/Tamilnadu/Chennai, speaks Tamil, English, 

Malayalam, German, Hindi(??). Eye color is black. I am a god. I am also optimistic.
It's me machan:

Swarnasrikrishnan, Male, 28, India, Tamilnadu, Chennai, Tamil, English, Malayalam, German, Hindi(??)


::New Craze::


::Visual Treat ::
:: Paths Last Taken ::
::Partners in Wandering::


:: Strangers in Wandering ::


::Wanderers Stumbled Upon::


::Wanderers for India::


::Corporate Wanderers::


:: Traces left behind ::

April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005