<$BlogRSDUrl$>
.............................
Straight Angle™: New Template!!!!
Friday, August 20, 2004

New Template!!!! 

This template I got from Blogskins. Actually I was working on a similar kind of template, but when I saw this template, it immediately attarcted me. As always, White, Saffron combination is heavenly IMHO and I can give anything for the elegance it gives. This template took the entire night yesterday for customisation after my International Business assignment. When I finished off the template, ie when I was totally satisfied with the template, it was 6.30 in the morning. But time worth spending if I get satisfaction..wot say?
Today's Post would be for this. This article was echoing what I had long cherrished and beleived. But I am sadened when people equate this to fundamentalism and wot not.. But have we ever thought that there had been people amongst us who were more intelligent when the westerners were still roaming in the forests.
If some one asks a school children who proposed "Helio-Centric" theory he would say it as "Copernicus". But I think even before Copernicus's Great Grandfather came on this earth, we Indians have been using the same model in all our religious practices. Take a look at any of the "Navagraha" structures in any of the temples in any part of India and you will come across the same positions - with the Sun in the centre and all the planets around. Also, it was told that none of the 9 planets would see each other-Isnt this some way of telling that they would never meet in their orbits?. I dont know, But I beleive a research in these lines would throw more light.
Also, the explanations given for the effect of the "Brahmasthara" on men is highly similar to that of the Present day Nuclear Weapons. Do all these propose a very advanced civilisation that existed and that we purposefully bury now?
Currently reading the book- Emergence- The connected lives of Ants,Brains, Cities and Software. Really nice book and throws up new vistas and new way to understand Human- Civilisation. Started off yesterday -oops - Today Morning after 6.30 but gave nice reading in that rainy morning with cold wind blowing through the windows... I like this atmosphere. But my roomy woke up because of continuos drizzile inside the room due to open window and we had a bit of war with words..Never mind- once woken- he too started enjoying the climate. Or is it necessary Evil...? to be with me?....sigh....wicked wink...
Moving on to the next plane, the writeup I was speaking about - Who am I- stuff is here. Try figure out Who am I?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Jus beenFree Counters visits
Free Counter

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

© All that is written here are the Genuine Products of the Intellect of the author and are protected by the relevant copyright acts...If you wish to quote the highness you can do so at your own risk and at risk to the integrity of the author's cerebrum.

Disclaimer:
All that is written in this blog are the personal opinions of the author and are in no way representative of the organisation that the author has worked for or is working for or would be working for in the future.

Get Firefox!

:: Adam Smith's Controlled Greed ::



Swarnasrikrishnan/Male/28. Lives in India/Tamilnadu/Chennai, speaks Tamil, English, 

Malayalam, German, Hindi(??). Eye color is black. I am a god. I am also optimistic.
It's me machan:

Swarnasrikrishnan, Male, 28, India, Tamilnadu, Chennai, Tamil, English, Malayalam, German, Hindi(??)


::New Craze::


::Visual Treat ::
:: Paths Last Taken ::
::Partners in Wandering::


:: Strangers in Wandering ::


::Wanderers Stumbled Upon::


::Wanderers for India::


::Corporate Wanderers::


:: Traces left behind ::

April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005