<$BlogRSDUrl$>
.............................
Straight Angle™: Missing TAPMI...
Thursday, May 19, 2005

Missing TAPMI... 



That was how I was caught napping in the Library, when I was asked to prepare a case on the Cadbury- worm issue. I was the leader of the team, that was asked to prepare a case on the topic and submit it to the professor. He had asked us to prepare the case and meet him at 11:30 AM. He gave the job at around 10:00 AM and we thought we would finish the case in 1/2 hour. So, the other members of the group said, they would go and have some snacks and be back within 1/2 hour. I didnt feel like eating and so went to the Library and sat in exactly the same manner as in the photo and started reading the case. The Prof. had asked us to prepare the case seated in the Library and, so we decided that we would meet in the library only. I don't know when I dossed off, but all of a sudden I hear a voice commanding "KrishnaAAAA"..I woke up from sleep and to my horror(or what can I say..amusement..) the Prof. was standing there folding his arms and starring at me. I didnt know what to say and the only words that I heard him speak was" Come and meet me in the cabin within 10 minutes, along with your group"...Only then did I realise that the entire group is not there and then I see the time...It is already 12:00...*GOSH*..that is too much ok...Then I went and searched for the members of the group, who were in the canteen..munching snacks and just "Bakkaring"...They had come to the Library and seeing me sleeping there, had come back to the canteen..so, had a wonderfull time with the Cadbury's Worms.
Sweet Memories to carry forward....Miss you TAPMI...

5 Comments:

Blogger saranyan r said...

thats hilarious man :) so what did the prof say :)

5/19/2005 12:02 PM  
Blogger reNUka said...

i wanted to comment, even before i read the passage - a picture is worth thousad words i suppose!!! :-) sooper krish... i thot u were caught doing this cermonious act while u were at office!!! :D

5/19/2005 11:13 PM  
Blogger Krish said...

@Saranyan: The prof asked for the case, gave us 1 hour more to complete and never again made me the group leader for his other assignments!!!..I sacrificed leadership for a nice sleep...

@reNUka: Not in the office!! Not yet!..I dont get enuf space to put my legs over the table as yet!!. But trust me, I will sure try for that!

5/19/2005 11:43 PM  
Blogger Amrita said...

Hi krish...funny incident that one.., i know it might not have been funy for u when the teacher saw u lying like that i guess all of us have our share of guffups in life. All the best!

5/20/2005 5:08 AM  
Blogger Krish said...

To say the truth, that was funny for me too...to have the prof starring at you, when you are sleeping with the legs up in the table in library is something, that I cannot forget in life...

5/20/2005 5:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Jus beenFree Counters visits
Free Counter

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

© All that is written here are the Genuine Products of the Intellect of the author and are protected by the relevant copyright acts...If you wish to quote the highness you can do so at your own risk and at risk to the integrity of the author's cerebrum.

Disclaimer:
All that is written in this blog are the personal opinions of the author and are in no way representative of the organisation that the author has worked for or is working for or would be working for in the future.

Get Firefox!

:: Adam Smith's Controlled Greed ::



Swarnasrikrishnan/Male/28. Lives in India/Tamilnadu/Chennai, speaks Tamil, English, 

Malayalam, German, Hindi(??). Eye color is black. I am a god. I am also optimistic.
It's me machan:

Swarnasrikrishnan, Male, 28, India, Tamilnadu, Chennai, Tamil, English, Malayalam, German, Hindi(??)


::New Craze::


::Visual Treat ::
:: Paths Last Taken ::
::Partners in Wandering::


:: Strangers in Wandering ::


::Wanderers Stumbled Upon::


::Wanderers for India::


::Corporate Wanderers::


:: Traces left behind ::

April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005