<$BlogRSDUrl$>
.............................
Straight Angle™: Such a bugged up day(already)!!!
Monday, May 16, 2005

Such a bugged up day(already)!!! 

This monday dawned off on a rather unusual note...the first time, I woke up of dryness and heat...the temperature reaching around 420C, it doesn't leave any chances of a nice sleep, even with an air-cooler running at full speed....the moments following too had been no good....the first issue came up was that, when I logged into my Gmail account, I was really enraged to find some of my most precious mails deleted...My Email account had been breached and my password had been compromised...I am rather very sure that I had not deleted the mails, coz I had particuarly starred them...so there is no chance of me deleting them...those mails are from a particular person and I had long held all those mails dearly.....I would never like to delete those mails...On seeing (rather not seeing those mails) itself I lost all sense...got really furious...If I ever get my hands on the guy/gal who did it, I am sure that would be his/her last day on the face of earth.
Then comes some rather really sad news...and thats the end of the day for me today.....what followed that were all messed up affairs....missed the practice allocation meeting with my boss...missed the training session...missed the Lunch...and just now, I am realising everything...
The meeting with the boss had to be rescheduled...had already met him...so had missed the lunch...But Lunch is not a big deal...the impact of the news is much more severe than just a day's lunch...
BTW, Iam sure gonna lodge a complaint for the breach of security to Google..when I get the IP address from where the login request was made, I think I will lay my hands on the culprit..and then his/her real face will be shown to the world and ofcourse to me...What surprises me the most is, how come my password was compromised...I dont think I am any great guy to be really hacked and then someone who knows me/my password should have done that..if that is the case, then that person would become my sworn enemy for life....this is "A Kaamachi Amman male Sathiyam"....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Jus beenFree Counters visits
Free Counter

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

© All that is written here are the Genuine Products of the Intellect of the author and are protected by the relevant copyright acts...If you wish to quote the highness you can do so at your own risk and at risk to the integrity of the author's cerebrum.

Disclaimer:
All that is written in this blog are the personal opinions of the author and are in no way representative of the organisation that the author has worked for or is working for or would be working for in the future.

Get Firefox!

:: Adam Smith's Controlled Greed ::



Swarnasrikrishnan/Male/28. Lives in India/Tamilnadu/Chennai, speaks Tamil, English, 

Malayalam, German, Hindi(??). Eye color is black. I am a god. I am also optimistic.
It's me machan:

Swarnasrikrishnan, Male, 28, India, Tamilnadu, Chennai, Tamil, English, Malayalam, German, Hindi(??)


::New Craze::


::Visual Treat ::
:: Paths Last Taken ::
::Partners in Wandering::


:: Strangers in Wandering ::


::Wanderers Stumbled Upon::


::Wanderers for India::


::Corporate Wanderers::


:: Traces left behind ::

April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005