<$BlogRSDUrl$>
.............................
Straight Angle™: Bhakra in the Morning.....
Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Bhakra in the Morning..... 

Quite fast the life runs....quite and fast.....Yesterday with all that pain in mouth, I had gone with Kiran for Location search...you got that right...Location search for our group photo...We went into some god damned forest areas(well not exactly forest, but surely god damned)...Kiran was all gaga over how the morning sun would shine on us when we come to those places in morning...We searched for some two hours yesterday evening and fixed up some places....We are 9 in our group...Me, Souveer, Karan, Rima, Kiran, Santhosh, Subhan, Biswajit and Vivek...so it was me and Kiran who did the search and it was decided by the malkin that we would be up and running by 6.00 AM today morning....I woke up at around 5.30, got a shave, showered and was all ready by around 5.50, then I remembered I hadn't woken up others...So I went to souveer's room....shock of my life....that guy was cozing up in the bed....still hadnt woken up even...santhosh too was in the same state...Karan had already got ready...so we both woke up others, got them ready and when we reached the place, it was well past 7.00 and the sun had already risen and the mist had already disappeared...but still we took the photos...but not full, as the battery went down....I will upload them once I charge the camera and get the photos...BTW the photos are for Interface, our souvenir...had to select one nice photo to put up there....
The hilarious part of all this was, the malkins had already ordered that, guys are to come in formals, with Blue shirt and formal trousers and they would come in tees and jeans...but what they had done is just the opposite...so, here I go with full formal dress(even shoes) and all others come in tees, jeans and what not....Later they reason it out as , Leader has to be in formals....but I dont know who told I am the Leader, it always was the girl's whose writ runs in the group...so, I was made the Bakra today....I was all alone in formals (that too, with shoes) and Souveer and Santhosh in Tees.....girls as usual, in Tees....*sigh*
But in the technical front, I think the browser war too might hot up....check this to know what I mean.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Jus beenFree Counters visits
Free Counter

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

© All that is written here are the Genuine Products of the Intellect of the author and are protected by the relevant copyright acts...If you wish to quote the highness you can do so at your own risk and at risk to the integrity of the author's cerebrum.

Disclaimer:
All that is written in this blog are the personal opinions of the author and are in no way representative of the organisation that the author has worked for or is working for or would be working for in the future.

Get Firefox!

:: Adam Smith's Controlled Greed ::



Swarnasrikrishnan/Male/28. Lives in India/Tamilnadu/Chennai, speaks Tamil, English, 

Malayalam, German, Hindi(??). Eye color is black. I am a god. I am also optimistic.
It's me machan:

Swarnasrikrishnan, Male, 28, India, Tamilnadu, Chennai, Tamil, English, Malayalam, German, Hindi(??)


::New Craze::


::Visual Treat ::
:: Paths Last Taken ::
::Partners in Wandering::


:: Strangers in Wandering ::


::Wanderers Stumbled Upon::


::Wanderers for India::


::Corporate Wanderers::


:: Traces left behind ::

April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005