<$BlogRSDUrl$>
.............................
Straight Angle™: Scribblings...
Saturday, May 07, 2005

Scribblings... 

I sleep early- atleast
I can see you soon in my dreams...
I wake up early- atleast
I can recall seeing you in dreams..
I walk in the desert alone..
with my feet deep in sand
In search of an Oasis
I dream of green
I dream of shade
I dream of Life
I dream of You
I see mirages
My feet beg of Pain
MY heart cry of deception
My soul goes on....
On hope..
On Faith...
On Love...
On You...

Ufff...thats what I managed to scribble on my training notepad, before I went into a deep slumber in the midst of the lecture...I just couldnt control myself sleeping, when people were asking doubts regarding the business model of IT firms, the effect of UK election verdict on India's Emigrant population...etc..etc....I had already delegated these issues to my other ministers...so I do what I kept for myself...the portfolio of sleeping....
Been to the Hussain Sagar lake today...just returned back....one nice thing about the hotel is that, it is a virtual hotspot...so jus plug in ur laptop and ur in the Net...though Iam right now in the Internet cafe....it helps to have a laptap....Had finalised on a House....would be shifting there on 10th...till then would enjoy the comfort of this hotel...atleast this landlord is not a married-from-womb guy....he let us in....thank god....

2 Comments:

Blogger Krish said...

That is what I wrote...Scribble...Moments just before sleep doesnt let you think...that too to the extent of writing some sensible stuff...

5/08/2005 5:02 AM  
Blogger Krish said...

To get to know abt that, u wud have to read all my posts...that wud be like some 300 posts..may be you would find some "sensible"(as you define it)...BTW, for me everything (but for some)is sensible...as again...it is how u look at it..Iam I right???

5/08/2005 12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Jus beenFree Counters visits
Free Counter

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

© All that is written here are the Genuine Products of the Intellect of the author and are protected by the relevant copyright acts...If you wish to quote the highness you can do so at your own risk and at risk to the integrity of the author's cerebrum.

Disclaimer:
All that is written in this blog are the personal opinions of the author and are in no way representative of the organisation that the author has worked for or is working for or would be working for in the future.

Get Firefox!

:: Adam Smith's Controlled Greed ::



Swarnasrikrishnan/Male/28. Lives in India/Tamilnadu/Chennai, speaks Tamil, English, 

Malayalam, German, Hindi(??). Eye color is black. I am a god. I am also optimistic.
It's me machan:

Swarnasrikrishnan, Male, 28, India, Tamilnadu, Chennai, Tamil, English, Malayalam, German, Hindi(??)


::New Craze::


::Visual Treat ::
:: Paths Last Taken ::
::Partners in Wandering::


:: Strangers in Wandering ::


::Wanderers Stumbled Upon::


::Wanderers for India::


::Corporate Wanderers::


:: Traces left behind ::

April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005