<$BlogRSDUrl$>
.............................
Straight Angle™: The tale of two posts!
Wednesday, April 27, 2005

The tale of two posts! 

Typed so much to post...but silly...Forgot to bring the floppy along with me to the cafe..so now posting some consolation post...will post later...But a line which I had written down to post had just stayed fresh in my mind...


Beleifs can be False...
But Faith???
Love is Faith...

I wrote much more...rather a long post in that...but due to the sick memory of mine....its lying waste in the comp there...But I can always post interesting stuff...I got myself "Mehndi"ed...ie...had lots of "Marudhaani"...so asked my sister to help me out in putting up a design in my hands...and now both my palms are red with Mehndi...
And I had left Chennai only to return there in a couple of days...I had come to my native...to drop my cousin sister at her house...and a new entrant to our house...a red Victor GLX 125 CC...after a long argument with my father settled for the red...he preferred blue...but all my dreams of taking the bike with me to Hyderabad had to be sacrificed...coz of the NOC rule...I couldn't get NOC before settling the full amount...I had taken it in Installements...so would have to wait a bit longer before I can lay my hands on the bike....
Update at 01:46 PM:
Would it matter if the past was painful?
Should it matter if the future would be even more painful?
Why should it be felt that past can't be forgotten?
Isn't the future made up of present?
And the present by the past?
Will the past go off, if you forget them?
For, the person thinking of forgetting the past,
Looses the present in the thought
And the Future in not thinking of the present.
Never realises the continuum called LIFE
Thinks of Life as a differential!
While it is an integral of small moments.

Iam no philosopher!
But the scary truths had dawned on me.
Only to make me realise that the truths had never been scary.
It's the Human preponderance with Lies
that makes the truth seem scary!
The meaning of existence- is what we define it to be.
When the definition is in your hand,
Isn't it stupidity to search for the meaning in void?
The irony of life is not in its duality,
But in its concealment!

Thanks to the known Enigma for the inspiration for this post!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Jus beenFree Counters visits
Free Counter

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

© All that is written here are the Genuine Products of the Intellect of the author and are protected by the relevant copyright acts...If you wish to quote the highness you can do so at your own risk and at risk to the integrity of the author's cerebrum.

Disclaimer:
All that is written in this blog are the personal opinions of the author and are in no way representative of the organisation that the author has worked for or is working for or would be working for in the future.

Get Firefox!

:: Adam Smith's Controlled Greed ::



Swarnasrikrishnan/Male/28. Lives in India/Tamilnadu/Chennai, speaks Tamil, English, 

Malayalam, German, Hindi(??). Eye color is black. I am a god. I am also optimistic.
It's me machan:

Swarnasrikrishnan, Male, 28, India, Tamilnadu, Chennai, Tamil, English, Malayalam, German, Hindi(??)


::New Craze::


::Visual Treat ::
:: Paths Last Taken ::
::Partners in Wandering::


:: Strangers in Wandering ::


::Wanderers Stumbled Upon::


::Wanderers for India::


::Corporate Wanderers::


:: Traces left behind ::

April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005