<$BlogRSDUrl$>
.............................
Straight Angle™: Land of Opportunities for nothing!
Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Land of Opportunities for nothing! 

You can Love it, you can hate it, you can adore it, you can run away from it...but the truth is that You can't deny it...You have to accept that America is called the Land Of Opportunities....just because of things like this!

When I first read about this, I was taken aback and couldn't control my laughter..but the more I explored the topic and the more I thought about it, I couldn't but marvel at the ingenuity of the idea...You collect garbage, package it, market it and make money out of it.

Thinking about it, I did a quick calculation of investments..ofcourse most are my assumption, without the slightest idea of what might be the real cost might be. Things look pretty decent for the prize that is quoted there..a cool $50 for a box of garbage.

I admire the thought that has gone behind this. Definitely a nice idea..though I would only pity the guys that buy it! ;)

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

crazy crazy americans! hahaha

9/27/2006 12:55 PM  
Blogger Krishnakumar said...

First time here.. Liked your blog :)

9/28/2006 4:00 AM  
Blogger Krish said...

@WR: I know how crazy they are...my entire livelihood is because of their craziness in inventing Computers! [;)]

@journeycalledlife: Welcome abroad!..Glad that you liked my blog..keep visiting!

9/28/2006 4:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Jus beenFree Counters visits
Free Counter

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

© All that is written here are the Genuine Products of the Intellect of the author and are protected by the relevant copyright acts...If you wish to quote the highness you can do so at your own risk and at risk to the integrity of the author's cerebrum.

Disclaimer:
All that is written in this blog are the personal opinions of the author and are in no way representative of the organisation that the author has worked for or is working for or would be working for in the future.

Get Firefox!

:: Adam Smith's Controlled Greed ::



Swarnasrikrishnan/Male/28. Lives in India/Tamilnadu/Chennai, speaks Tamil, English, 

Malayalam, German, Hindi(??). Eye color is black. I am a god. I am also optimistic.
It's me machan:

Swarnasrikrishnan, Male, 28, India, Tamilnadu, Chennai, Tamil, English, Malayalam, German, Hindi(??)


::New Craze::


::Visual Treat ::
:: Paths Last Taken ::
::Partners in Wandering::


:: Strangers in Wandering ::


::Wanderers Stumbled Upon::


::Wanderers for India::


::Corporate Wanderers::


:: Traces left behind ::

April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005