<$BlogRSDUrl$>
.............................
Straight Angle™: Then.....
Monday, February 06, 2006

Then..... 

When,

I wake out of dream and search for you around,
My eyes get used to the mild glow of the turned on tele in the mornings,
The feet feel the chill of the floor beneath,
The now hot- now cold water shower down on me,
An urgent scribble reveals your name on the frosted glass,
The alphabets fade off, as the frost vapourises in the heat,
The long past scribble reveals itself every morning in the frosted glass,
The tiny droplets that fling out as I dry my hair,
I bite a red hot chilli in the Pizza that I just munched,
The tears well up in the eyes,
I fight hard not to let the tear break out,
The morning sun beats down on the frozen skin,
The cool breeze brush aside the carefully combed hair,
I stretch my back in the chair after a long tiring work,
I get drenched by the sprinklers that water the grass,
I see the roses in all hues that sparkle in the crimson light,
I see a kid giggling in bliss,
The freshness of night hit me in face as I step out of the building,
The warmth of bed spreads over me at late mid night,
The last shred of awareness quietly leaves me,

Then,

I realise,
I Live with you- Without You!

7 Comments:

Blogger DD said...

Splendid! And you wonder at my attention to details? What should I say, Krish? :)

2/07/2006 11:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great man , inner feelings brought out ..........

2/08/2006 8:04 AM  
Blogger Krish said...

@DD:Say nothing!;-)

@bh:I just found these combination of words nice...

2/08/2006 9:07 AM  
Blogger Anu said...

heartfelt and quiet longing..Loved the line, "the last shred of awareness quietly leaves me.."

2/09/2006 2:38 AM  
Blogger Krish said...

@Anu: Tx!!..My personal favourite is "I stretch my back in the chair after a long tiring work"- Its such a wondeful feeling...isn't it?

2/09/2006 10:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well written. think u are the third in the legacy - renjith, souveer being the first two

2/14/2006 8:21 AM  
Blogger Krish said...

@anonymous: Tx!..and werent you part of the Legacy too for a freaking 2 years??..BTW, did I hear you say Souveer??...Man!..how ignorant can you be???:P

2/15/2006 1:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Jus beenFree Counters visits
Free Counter

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

© All that is written here are the Genuine Products of the Intellect of the author and are protected by the relevant copyright acts...If you wish to quote the highness you can do so at your own risk and at risk to the integrity of the author's cerebrum.

Disclaimer:
All that is written in this blog are the personal opinions of the author and are in no way representative of the organisation that the author has worked for or is working for or would be working for in the future.

Get Firefox!

:: Adam Smith's Controlled Greed ::



Swarnasrikrishnan/Male/28. Lives in India/Tamilnadu/Chennai, speaks Tamil, English, 

Malayalam, German, Hindi(??). Eye color is black. I am a god. I am also optimistic.
It's me machan:

Swarnasrikrishnan, Male, 28, India, Tamilnadu, Chennai, Tamil, English, Malayalam, German, Hindi(??)


::New Craze::


::Visual Treat ::
:: Paths Last Taken ::
::Partners in Wandering::


:: Strangers in Wandering ::


::Wanderers Stumbled Upon::


::Wanderers for India::


::Corporate Wanderers::


:: Traces left behind ::

April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005