<$BlogRSDUrl$>
.............................
Straight Angle™: SAP Certified!
Friday, January 27, 2006

SAP Certified! 

Its been a hectic month..sleepless nights...midnight owlings (ofcourse- not the sheep, but just cups of coffee) into the Lab, dreams of Infotypes, Wage Structures, Employee Time Recordings...wierd stuff...

When I take a lone long walk along the neatly laid pavement in the campus, enjoying the roses that blossom in all colours and wonder why should all these flowers go unattended, when I take the urgent "maggi" morning baths, when stuffing the breakfast, when at the end of the day (or night)....

When at certain moments I felt lonely, when at times I felt like banging my fist into the walls for being unable to follow something, when my solutions went wrong, when I went hungry...

When I was in the temple after the exam, when the "tulsi theertam" spilled over others, when the priest warned me in tamil of that, when I felt like laughing at that, when I saw god as a human and thanked him for keeping up his promise, when I ensured that I kept my part of the promise...

When I felt like laughing out loud, when I wanted to dance in the road, when I wanted Yousuf to stop the cab and let me dive into Hussain Sagar, when I wanted to see Buddha Smile again....

When I saw myself being certified as SAP Consultant!

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Krish!!! UR efforts got the right reward!!! Guess it would be hard to catch u for some days :):)..Enjoy!!

1/27/2006 6:14 AM  
Blogger DD said...

Kool Krish... Kongratulations :) It's a wonderful feeling - achieving something after hard fight... that tells it all about your state now! So back to blog world in full swing eh?

1/28/2006 9:36 AM  
Blogger Krish said...

@Nithya C:Thanks Nithya...:)

@DD: Very true DD..its that feeling- that tremble in hands when I clicked the submit button and the result that came after that- Congradulations!!..You are pass...84%..that moment is unforgettable...Will def be in the blog world in full swing!

1/29/2006 6:57 AM  
Blogger Anu said...

great going Krish! :) Meanwhile, while you bask in the glory, I hope your 'maggi' baths are stretching out a little longer! :)

1/29/2006 8:39 AM  
Blogger Chakra said...

Great going buddy! Happy for you!!

1/30/2006 4:45 AM  
Blogger Krish said...

@Anupama:Tx anu!..I too hoped so...Hope's still a hope;)

@Chakra:Tx Chakra!

1/30/2006 7:47 AM  
Blogger Venkat said...

Congrats machan.

1/30/2006 1:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a poem man...congrats again

2/01/2006 3:20 AM  
Blogger Krish said...

@Venky: Tx Machan!

@anon:May I know who are you?..As in you had already congradulated me?:O

2/01/2006 1:12 PM  
Blogger Shriedhar said...

Hi

first time here

congraats :)

2/03/2006 1:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi!!
Congrats!!! :)
A couple of my friends are joining Infy's ES Group in ERP-SAP.
I can see them in your shoes a year from now!! :)
Cheers!!

2/08/2006 12:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

btw...the previous comment was by a not-so-anonymous me, nithya :)

2/08/2006 1:01 AM  
Blogger Krish said...

@nithya: Tx.:)

2/08/2006 9:10 AM  
Blogger Srihari SN said...

Congrats

2/13/2006 12:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Jus beenFree Counters visits
Free Counter

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

© All that is written here are the Genuine Products of the Intellect of the author and are protected by the relevant copyright acts...If you wish to quote the highness you can do so at your own risk and at risk to the integrity of the author's cerebrum.

Disclaimer:
All that is written in this blog are the personal opinions of the author and are in no way representative of the organisation that the author has worked for or is working for or would be working for in the future.

Get Firefox!

:: Adam Smith's Controlled Greed ::



Swarnasrikrishnan/Male/28. Lives in India/Tamilnadu/Chennai, speaks Tamil, English, 

Malayalam, German, Hindi(??). Eye color is black. I am a god. I am also optimistic.
It's me machan:

Swarnasrikrishnan, Male, 28, India, Tamilnadu, Chennai, Tamil, English, Malayalam, German, Hindi(??)


::New Craze::


::Visual Treat ::
:: Paths Last Taken ::
::Partners in Wandering::


:: Strangers in Wandering ::


::Wanderers Stumbled Upon::


::Wanderers for India::


::Corporate Wanderers::


:: Traces left behind ::

April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005