<$BlogRSDUrl$>
.............................
Straight Angle™: Me and my cell!
Sunday, February 19, 2006

Me and my cell! 

My cell loves me like none other ever loved(It doesnt matter none really loved me)....It follows me faithfully whereever I go....however I treat it, manhandle it, it never cribs- never goes on a strike- doesn't say I would not speak with you..doesn't neglect me...Oh!!..It's such a wonderful friend..like no other.

But, for a cell phone with all these and some more, it is in wrong hands- It went mute on October 2- closely following me by two days...From that day, I am unable to hear it "ring"- It just vibrates- It vibrates with all its power- the most it can do...with such a lazy guy holding it...

It fell down on October 2nd on a hard rock from a height of about 7 feet and after that, it stopped ringing. I had tried all possible means to make it ring my favourite tune..no use..it wouldn't budge..and I had been very lazy to say the least to take it to a service center. Also, I find it comfortable. Anyways, I would put it in Vibrate mode when in office - and it is an open secret that I end up spending most of my day in Office. So the only time when I want to hear it ring is, when I am not in office and when I am sleeping(These are not mutually exclusive).

Being an accustomed sleeper that I am, I can hardly be awakened from my sleep- by anything. Now-a-days, I end up putting the cell beneath my pillow, so that when it rings, I get that horrible vibration right under my pillow and I can't sleep any further without responding to it. Though I find it little irritating at times, it is the best alarm that I had ever come across.

It is virtually impossible to put the alarn off, except by getting up and taking the cell phone from beneath the pillow and switching the alarm off- which effectively drives your sleep.

I pride myself for being such an innovative mind- turning a potential disadvantage into such an utility- none can be more intelligent than I am.:P
This post is a tribute to the wonderfull cell that I have got and the great relationship that I share with it!

1 Comments:

Blogger DD said...

Krish, even I was feeling bad when my cell was behaving erratically after serving for some 3 years! We take this small companion so much for granted!!

2/28/2006 3:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Jus beenFree Counters visits
Free Counter

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

© All that is written here are the Genuine Products of the Intellect of the author and are protected by the relevant copyright acts...If you wish to quote the highness you can do so at your own risk and at risk to the integrity of the author's cerebrum.

Disclaimer:
All that is written in this blog are the personal opinions of the author and are in no way representative of the organisation that the author has worked for or is working for or would be working for in the future.

Get Firefox!

:: Adam Smith's Controlled Greed ::



Swarnasrikrishnan/Male/28. Lives in India/Tamilnadu/Chennai, speaks Tamil, English, 

Malayalam, German, Hindi(??). Eye color is black. I am a god. I am also optimistic.
It's me machan:

Swarnasrikrishnan, Male, 28, India, Tamilnadu, Chennai, Tamil, English, Malayalam, German, Hindi(??)


::New Craze::


::Visual Treat ::
:: Paths Last Taken ::
::Partners in Wandering::


:: Strangers in Wandering ::


::Wanderers Stumbled Upon::


::Wanderers for India::


::Corporate Wanderers::


:: Traces left behind ::

April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005