<$BlogRSDUrl$>
.............................
Straight Angle™: A Tribute to an awesome Roomie!!!!
Tuesday, March 01, 2005

A Tribute to an awesome Roomie!!!! 


Partieeeee
Originally uploaded by sskrish.

Avis Sleeping
Originally uploaded by sskrish.
This post is in tribute to an awesome roomie, who can skip an end term exam because, he doesn't know whether he had taken that paper!!!!!....Today was our End term exam in IT Strategy....Though I hadn't read anything in that (after such a late night party who would???), I was all prepared for it(atleast carrying a book and a Pen is enough Preparation...isn't it????)....Moreover, with the course being IT course, the exam too would be online...So, even pen isn't all that necessary...coming to the greatness of my roomie.....I asked him whether he had this exam....I had seen him in class, but as there are 3 IT papers this time, I wasn't too sure of which he has taken...he reassuringly told that he has taken "Competitiveness through IT", another paper that has it's end term on 10th....So, I left to the exam hall...Grrrrr....Computer Center....after all even an online exam too cannot be held in hostel rooms nah!!!...
So, I get into the exam hall, settle down(nothing much, Log on, open all my mail boxes, open my blog site etc, etc) and wait for the question paper(Errr...that is how it was conducted....Question in paper, answers in electronic form...Kwel no???...) and the time to start....I got the question paper, starred at it( I was unable to do anything else...U need to know what is asked, to answer it-right???)...may be 15 minutes would have passed, when I got my attendance sheet(yet another formality of a british system...if you are writing the exam from your Log in, why the heck do you need to sign on a bit of paper....Security reasons....eh???)....I sign on the sheet and continue on with my "answering". There were certain questions that asked me to comment on some quotes from an IBM report...this I say is easy...just comment....Blogging has improved my commenting skills enourmously.
Then comes the climax...it is now 1/2 an hour past the starting.....the CC's door opens in a bang, and our Hero gives a royal entry to the amusement of all of us...Luckily Souveer has seen this guy's name in the attendance sheet and has messaged him.....Our hero gives a sheepish look to me and buries his head into the keyboard...as if he can answer.....To my amusement, he had even started answering some question....I can see him type at a break neck speed...though it would be anybody's guess how much he would get in the exam.....
Avis even now maintains that he hasn't taken the course......the argument continues......We roomies share this common trait.....Atleast Iam not alone...I had known that for two years now...It jus got reinforced today....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Jus beenFree Counters visits
Free Counter

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

© All that is written here are the Genuine Products of the Intellect of the author and are protected by the relevant copyright acts...If you wish to quote the highness you can do so at your own risk and at risk to the integrity of the author's cerebrum.

Disclaimer:
All that is written in this blog are the personal opinions of the author and are in no way representative of the organisation that the author has worked for or is working for or would be working for in the future.

Get Firefox!

:: Adam Smith's Controlled Greed ::



Swarnasrikrishnan/Male/28. Lives in India/Tamilnadu/Chennai, speaks Tamil, English, 

Malayalam, German, Hindi(??). Eye color is black. I am a god. I am also optimistic.
It's me machan:

Swarnasrikrishnan, Male, 28, India, Tamilnadu, Chennai, Tamil, English, Malayalam, German, Hindi(??)


::New Craze::


::Visual Treat ::
:: Paths Last Taken ::
::Partners in Wandering::


:: Strangers in Wandering ::


::Wanderers Stumbled Upon::


::Wanderers for India::


::Corporate Wanderers::


:: Traces left behind ::

April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005