Straight Angle™: Hilarious forward!!!
Friday, March 11, 2005
BEFORE I CAME TO B-School I WISH I HAD KNOWN...
- that an MBA degree with distinction wud be considered a joke.
- that it didn't matter how late I scheduled my first class I'd sleep right through it.
- that I would change so much and barely realize it.
- that Business school students throw chalks, too.
- that if you wear polyester everyone will ask you why you're so dressed up.
- that every clock on campus shows a different time.
- that if you were smart in college - so what?
- that I would go to a party the night before a final.
- that you can know everything and fail a test.
- that you can know nothing and ace a test.
- that Google was much more than sufficient to complete any damn assignment.
- that I could get used to almost anything I found out about my neighbor.
- that home is a great place to visit.
- that most of my education would be obtained outside my classes.
- that friendship is more than getting drunk together.
- that free food served at 10:00 is gone by 9:50.
- that Sunday is a figment of the world's imagination.
- that it is a really good idea to go places alone.
- that it's possible to be alone even when you're surrounded by friends.
- that friends are what makes this place worthwhile!
- don't be dismayed at goodbyes.
- a farewell is necessary before we can meet again, and meeting again, after moments or a lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.
This again is a forward that I got today..thought it makes a good read...Jeez...I need to stop posting forwards...I seriously don't like posting forwards..somehow I feel guilty that it is not mine and I don't know the author even, to whom I can attribute that to...(Just out of Intellectual Property rights class)...so Iam supposed to be so atleast for the next couplla hours...
And I would add somemore..
- that Internet is addicting if it is free.
- that you can forget you have an exam just 10 miuntes before it.
- that it really doesn't matter that you didn't read the case, yet give a solution.
- that management is more of actionable words than of action itself.
- that given any situation there are innumerable solutions- only that your client didn't specify which one he wanted.
- that customer comes first in the book and last in practice.
- that the book you are reading today had become obsolete last minute.
- that class participation is more of "Saviour" many times.
- that you remember your dead lines, only after they are already dead.
- that there are people who sleep, who read and people who read while sleeping.
- that you go to bed, when the entire city wakes up and you wake up when the entire city takes bath.
- that you expect your mail box to be a messanger, and your messanger to be a phone, and a phone call to be a video conference.
- that you would mail your friends on a saturday and wonder why they haven't replied untill monday.
- that you can never differentiate between breakfast, lunch and brunch.
- that you should never order anything novel( or different from what the majority orders), when you go out for a dinner along with your friends.
- that you can give solutions to any company's problem, by just thumbing through a bunch of papers.
- that your first concern in the morning is whether you have got any mails that day.
- that you tell your parents to mail rather than to call, coz your are always online.
- that you can keep writing "on and on" on nothing....
- that there are people who read these things, coz they have got nothing better to do.
- that you are not alone in this world to do such things.
Jus been visits
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com
Â© All that is written here are the Genuine Products of the Intellect of the author and are protected by the relevant copyright acts...If you wish to quote the highness you can do so at your own risk and at risk to the integrity of the author's cerebrum.
All that is written in this blog are the personal opinions of the author and are in no way representative of the organisation that the author has worked for or is working for or would be working for in the future.
:: Adam Smith's Controlled Greed ::
::Visual Treat ::
:: Paths Last Taken ::
::Partners in Wandering::
:: Strangers in Wandering ::
-_-Life at IMI-_-
-_-The Last Blogger-_-
-_-Toilet Seat Ideas-_-
-_-And thats what its all about...-_-
-_-The Miracle of being Second Best-_-
::Wanderers Stumbled Upon::
-_-C V Raman-_-
-_-Experiments with Life-_-
::Wanderers for India::
-_-Hewlet Packard's Blog-_-
-_-General Motor's Blog-_-
-_-Sun Microsystem's Blog-_-
-_-MSN Search Blog-_-
-_-Good News India-_-
:: Traces left behind ::