<$BlogRSDUrl$>
.............................
Straight Angle™: Natural Capitalism
Friday, August 06, 2004

Natural Capitalism 

I donno what has really interested me in this topic. Nowadays I find myself searching more for Communism and Capitalism- Free Market economy etc... The latest addition in that series is the book "Natural Capitalism". Iam jus out of the library with that book and I have to give it a read b4 I can give any comments on it. The authors are Paul Hawken, Amory Lovins and Hunter Lovins- may be a family I think- what ever may be it.. I will finish this book within a week- I have to- then comment on it. Otherwise, I will comment on it as I go through. The premise of the book is to creating the next Industrial Revolution- what do the authors prescribe for it- the book might be holding some insight. Atleast I hope so.
Then after a long time just went on a rampage in the blog world. Because of the problems here with the n/w admin I am unable to get the links of blogspot. so I have got a new method of circumventing the system. Google- cached pages- ofcourse, the material would be a bit old, but atleast i will get something to read and share. Then when most of the sites have message boards- so no problem. Got into many blogs. Kaats- know something- missed the Sales class i was telling u because of this. The class was at 11.30 and so i signed off from messanger at around 11.15. But I had already gone to Princess Sindhuja's site then.Her poems had made me think heavily that I didnt mind looking at the clock- and when i really looked at one - alas it was already 11.40 and today we had a presentation and I was supposed to present it. Got royally *******. The prof. was a nice guy just left me with an "F". Got to meet him- nothing great will happen- had to listento gyan for around 10 minutes. Curse the Blogg........ Damn it..... Laughs wickedly......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Jus beenFree Counters visits
Free Counter

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

© All that is written here are the Genuine Products of the Intellect of the author and are protected by the relevant copyright acts...If you wish to quote the highness you can do so at your own risk and at risk to the integrity of the author's cerebrum.

Disclaimer:
All that is written in this blog are the personal opinions of the author and are in no way representative of the organisation that the author has worked for or is working for or would be working for in the future.

Get Firefox!

:: Adam Smith's Controlled Greed ::



Swarnasrikrishnan/Male/28. Lives in India/Tamilnadu/Chennai, speaks Tamil, English, 

Malayalam, German, Hindi(??). Eye color is black. I am a god. I am also optimistic.
It's me machan:

Swarnasrikrishnan, Male, 28, India, Tamilnadu, Chennai, Tamil, English, Malayalam, German, Hindi(??)


::New Craze::


::Visual Treat ::
:: Paths Last Taken ::
::Partners in Wandering::


:: Strangers in Wandering ::


::Wanderers Stumbled Upon::


::Wanderers for India::


::Corporate Wanderers::


:: Traces left behind ::

April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005