<$BlogRSDUrl$>
.............................
Straight Angle™: High cut-offs don't always mean top-notch results
Wednesday, June 30, 2004

High cut-offs don't always mean top-notch results 

My ego has been feeded after this news. All my cribbing about not getting into IIT or an IIM as my parents and friends would liked or expected would now reduce( Atleast till I Forget this news). But sure there is still and will be some disappointment in that. But, Iam content with what I have now. May be later I will fulfill my desires. Coming back to the intended topic, this problem cannot be solved, because u cannot expect people to peak every time. There are some time period for people to peak and it is just a coincidence that they happen to peak at the time of examz. But for that I think all are equally gifted and talented. May be the interests are different and the prespectives differ.
Thats what I can think of now. Free for the rest of the day(Virtual not real). Thinking of the work ahead I know Iam barely free. But this blog stuff has enthused me beyond my own imagination, that i still continue inspite of everything.

Yesterday, went to our old room in the hostel. Last year we stayed at room number 418 and this year we have moved on to 218. Just out of curiosity want to know who is there in that room. Really disgusted. The guy there doesnt seem to be in the mould of management. I am surprised to find him meak and very reluctant to speak. May be he was busy with something. But I didnt carry very good impression( In the sense how we were in the beginning). He is from Mumbai and it surprised me more.I have thought that people from big metros would be more outgoing but had to adjust my views.

The summer project presentation hasnt got off. As the Head Home Finance and our Guide told me I didnt go for the presentation. But only after coming here I came to know that my Project Mate(Classmate too ) Jayesh has cancelled the presentation. I dont know how will that go down with the company. But Still we havent received our feedback forms and the certificates from the company. That had to be submitted here in the institute b4 this monady. I dont what will we be doin. God will save us. Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Jus beenFree Counters visits
Free Counter

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

© All that is written here are the Genuine Products of the Intellect of the author and are protected by the relevant copyright acts...If you wish to quote the highness you can do so at your own risk and at risk to the integrity of the author's cerebrum.

Disclaimer:
All that is written in this blog are the personal opinions of the author and are in no way representative of the organisation that the author has worked for or is working for or would be working for in the future.

Get Firefox!

:: Adam Smith's Controlled Greed ::



Swarnasrikrishnan/Male/28. Lives in India/Tamilnadu/Chennai, speaks Tamil, English, 

Malayalam, German, Hindi(??). Eye color is black. I am a god. I am also optimistic.
It's me machan:

Swarnasrikrishnan, Male, 28, India, Tamilnadu, Chennai, Tamil, English, Malayalam, German, Hindi(??)


::New Craze::


::Visual Treat ::
:: Paths Last Taken ::
::Partners in Wandering::


:: Strangers in Wandering ::


::Wanderers Stumbled Upon::


::Wanderers for India::


::Corporate Wanderers::


:: Traces left behind ::

April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005