<$BlogRSDUrl$>
.............................
Straight Angle™: Finally
Friday, September 03, 2004

Finally 

Finally we have got our International assignment Grades- We have got a "A"- whew this is great..... The Prof, even though not agreeing with our conclusion couldnt find any fault with our argument and he had specifically written this- "Though I couldnt agree with your conclusion, the arguments that support your decision is plausible and the grade is for the argument and not for the decision"That apart, I have also proposed to do a paper on "Self-Organising Groups" as a Joint paper along with a Faculty. Need to prepare for that and work on it.. Got some research material on the topic googled yet there are miles to go... This paper would be completely inspired by the book"Emergence"- Steven Johnson. I will be working on the basic model proposed by him and would be considering the assumptions he had made about the Human Groupings in a more realistic sense- if that is possible. Though I have a rough idea of what I want to do in this, I still havent boiled down to one particular dimension that I would concentrate on for the paper. I would have to consulte with Mr.Sankaran about this, coz he is the one who recommended me the book- so he might be in a position to throw more light or atleast he might be able to give a different prespective. I need it coz I am yet to complete the book.....This make me thing at this moment whether I am that sort of person who take quick decisions..may be even without thinking twice....may be Iam so....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Jus beenFree Counters visits
Free Counter

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

© All that is written here are the Genuine Products of the Intellect of the author and are protected by the relevant copyright acts...If you wish to quote the highness you can do so at your own risk and at risk to the integrity of the author's cerebrum.

Disclaimer:
All that is written in this blog are the personal opinions of the author and are in no way representative of the organisation that the author has worked for or is working for or would be working for in the future.

Get Firefox!

:: Adam Smith's Controlled Greed ::



Swarnasrikrishnan/Male/28. Lives in India/Tamilnadu/Chennai, speaks Tamil, English, 

Malayalam, German, Hindi(??). Eye color is black. I am a god. I am also optimistic.
It's me machan:

Swarnasrikrishnan, Male, 28, India, Tamilnadu, Chennai, Tamil, English, Malayalam, German, Hindi(??)


::New Craze::


::Visual Treat ::
:: Paths Last Taken ::
::Partners in Wandering::


:: Strangers in Wandering ::


::Wanderers Stumbled Upon::


::Wanderers for India::


::Corporate Wanderers::


:: Traces left behind ::

April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005